Return and Refund
We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about within 2 business days of product receipt.
- Please inform us within 2 days/48 hours of receipt of order. You must email email@example.com or drop us a message on Instagram to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us, you are required to send us a photograph of the product. Then it is up to the discretion of the Silverline Jewellery QC team to decide whether the product is approved for return.
- Products can be returned within 14 days from the time of receipt of goods at customer’s end, only if goods are found in damaged or defective condition. No exchange is allowed in other cases.
- Once we have received your email and our Quality Control team has authorised the return, it will be initiated.
- Rest assured, we will refund the full cost of the returned item, excluding the courier charges which will have to be borne by the customer.
- This policy however, does not apply to cancellation of orders after 3 days of placing it and to custom made to orders.
- In case of a refund, it will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
- Silverline Jewellery will either replace the items free of charge if possible, or issue a gift card for the cost of the items purchased.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway if applicable as per the situations given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Silverline Jewellery discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones, so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
- The customer fails to intimate us within 2 days of receipt of goods at his/her end.
- In case a Made to Order request is placed and the customer cancels the order subsequently, 25% of the product cost will be deducted and the balance will be refunded to the customer.